Bula & Welcome!
Bula Vinaka and Welcome to the Website of the Embassy of the Republic of Fiji in Japan which is yet one of the several gateways to learn about Fiji, its people and economy. It articulates the Embassy’s diplomatic vision, objectives, and functions as per the aspiration of the Fijian Government in Enhancing Global Integration and International Relations, which establishes the central plank of Fiji’s Foreign Policy. This is a testament to the work undertaken by the Embassy in fostering and deepening bilateral relations with its countries of accreditation, namely Japan, the Russian Federation, the Republic of the Philippines, the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, and Brunei Darussalam, including enhancement of symbiotic economic ties.
Thank you for honoring us with your visit and happy browsing!
H.E Filimone Waqabaca
Embassy’s Mission and Vision
The resident Embassy of the Republic of Fiji in Japan is also the non-resident Embassy for the Russian Federation, the Republic of the Philippines, the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, and Brunei Darussalam.
Making Fiji visible in the East Asia Region and Northern East Sphere of the World.
- Promoting Good Governance: Encouraging responsible global citizenry by facilitating policy dialogue and feedback between countries of accreditation and Fiji at all levels of governance on matters of bilateral, regional and global relevance.
- Promoting Fiji as a Tourist Destination: In partnership with Tourism Fiji, Fiji Airways, and relevant agencies of countries of accreditation in luring tourists to Fiji through vigorous marketing and promotional activities in Japan.
- Promoting Fiji as a Trading Partner and Investment Haven: In partnership with Fiji`s Investment and Trade agencies and entities of countries of accreditation in securing market outlets in Japan, Russia and the Philippines and luring investors and partners for Fiji-based business ventures.
- Promoting people-to-people networking: Facilitating intellectual dialogue and cultural exchange between peoples at community and grassroots in partnership with countries of accreditation civil society at the level of Prefectural Governments, Municipal Administrations and Private Sector Entities.
- Consular Services: Acquiring visas for visitors to Fiji, advising on passport and other consular matters on behalf of Fiji’s Department of Immigration.
Embassy Visit Programme
The Fiji Embassy welcomes students from elementary, junior high and high schools to the Embassy for educational purposes. Please fill in the form (in Japanese) and apply by FAX at 03-3587-2563.
Cabinet & Assistant Ministers
- Hon. Sitiveni Ligamamada Rabuka
Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs, Climate Change & Environment, Civil Service, Information and Public Enterprises
- Hon. Manoa Seru Nakausabaria Kamikamica
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for External Trade, Cooperatives and SME’s
- Hon. Biman Chand Prasad
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Strategic Planning, National Development and Statistics
- Hon. Viliame Rogoibulu Gavoka
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Tourism and Civil Aviation
- Hon. Siromi Dokonivalu Turaga
Attorney General and Minister for Finance
- Hon. Pio Tikoduadua
Minister for Home Affairs and Immigration
- Hon. Ro Filipe Qaraniqio Tuisawau
Minister for Public Works, Communications, Transport and Meteorological Services
- Hon. Sakiasi Raisevu Ditoka
Minister for Rural, Maritime Development and Disaster Management
- Hon. Agni Deo Singh
Minister for Employment, Productivity and Industrial Relations
- Hon. Ifereimi Vasu
Minister for i-Taukei Affairs, Culture, Heritage and Arts
- Hon. Vatimi Tidara Tuinasakea Kaunitawake Rayalu
Minister for Agriculture and Waterways
- Hon. Aseri Masivou Radrodro
Minister for Education
- Hon. Ratu Antonio Rabici Lalabalavu
Minister for Health and Medical Services
- Hon. Lynda Diseru Tabuya
Minister for Women, Children and Poverty Alleviation
- Hon. Filimoni Wainiqolo Rasokisoki Vosarogo
Minister for Lands and Mineral Resources
- Hon. Maciu Katamotu Nalumisa
Minister for Housing and Local Government
- Hon. Charan Heath Singh
Minister for Multi-Ethnic Affairs and Sugar
- Hon. Kalaveti Vodo Ravu
Minister for Fisheries and Forestry
- Hon. Jese Saukuru
Minister for Youth and Sports
- Hon. Sakiusa Tubuna
Assistant Minister in the Office of the Prime Minister
- Hon. Esrom Yosef Immanuel
Assistant Minister for Finance
- Hon. Alitia Vakatai Bavou Cirikiyasawa Bainivalu
Assistant Minister for Tourism and Civil Aviation
- Hon. Sashi Kiran
Assistant Minister for Women, Children and Poverty Alleviation
- Hon. Ratu Rakuita Solesole Sauramaeva Vakalalabure
Assistant Minister for Home Affairs
- Hon. Iliesa Sovui Vanawalu
Assistant Minister for Education
- Hon. Joseva Rokuta Vocea
Assistant Minister for i-Taukei Affairs
- Hon. Isikeli Tuiwailevu
Assistant Minister for Rural, Maritime Development and Disaster Management
- Hon. Tomasi Niuvotu Tunabuna
Assistant Minister for Agriculture and Waterways
- Hon. Lenora Salusalu Qereqeretabua
Assistant Minister for Housing and Local Government
NOA Building 14F, 2-3-5 Azabudai,
Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0041,
Monday – Thursday
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tel : (81) 3-3587-2038
Fax : (81) 3-3587-2563
Fiji Entry Condition
CURRENT NEWS / NEWS ARCHIVE
Fiji Entry Conditions – Updated as at 14 February 2023/in EMBASSY NEWS, EMBASSY NEWS ARCHIVE, Fiji Entry Condition, FIJI NEWS /by Kelera Rakavosa